Awareness Grant Program
Valley Fever Americas Foundation
Valley Fever Awareness Grant
The Valley Fever Americas Foundation (VFAF) was founded in 1995 with a mission to promote Valley Fever awareness and raise funds to support promising research with a goal to produce a vaccine or find treatments and a cure for Valley Fever. To further its mission, VFAF is pleased to announce the Valley Fever Awareness Grant. The purpose of this grant is to encourage innovative and creative ideas to increase Valley Fever awareness in the community.
• Elementary, Junior High and High school students and teachers who are interested in learning more about the impact of Valley Fever and increasing community awareness are eligible to apply.
• Organizations or individuals who are interested activities and projects that promote valley fever awareness are eligible to apply.
• College students who are interested in conducting Valley Fever related research or projects are eligible to apply.
To receive the grant, the applicant must
• Complete the Valley Fever Awareness Grant application,
• Provide a brief description of the proposed activity or project.
• Explain how the activity or project will increase Valley Fever awareness in the community.
• Conduct the proposed activity or project to increase community Valley Fever awareness.
• Submit evidence of completion of the proposed activity or project to VFAF.
• Applicants may request up to $1000 in funding. Amount awarded varies based on the complexity of the project. Board may require additional information, ie: budget proposal.
Submit completed application electronically to email@example.com